Volunteering & Internship
Want to hear a Butterfly giggle?
- Fill in the Internship Request Form
and send it to email@example.com. Click here to download the form. On receipt of the documents and review of the same, Butterflies may contact you for an interview
- Internships are only provided to students from Master’s courses and above
- Candidates are expected to be fluent in the Hindi language to work in the field.
- If selected, Butterflies will contact you and issue a letter of internship to the Intern to sign
- Upon signing the letter of internship you agree to comply with Butterflies’ Child Safeguarding Policy which is compulsory
- A minimum period of 4 – 6 weeks is required from a volunteer
- Interns will be given a certificate upon completion of their internship project and at the end of the committed internship period.
- Butterflies does not provide any stipend or remuneration or conveyance to Interns. Outstation Interns are expected to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Due to the number of applications we receive, we can only respond to those who have been selected. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, we encourage you to apply to other organisations too.